Monday, December 9, 2013

Snowshoeing

Early in our trip to Breckenridge, we tried out snowshoeing as a family.  Daddy pulled Julia in this sled that he attached to his waist and the rest of us walked.  Noah really enjoyed himself, Anna had a decent time for the first half but didn't want to have to walk back (in her defense she had just been diagnosed with strep & an ear infection the day before), I had some footwear issues and Julia was happy as long as we were moving.
  
Julia all bundled up and finally out of the sled.

Our first snow hill of the trip.

More Julia......

So my footwear issue - mummy accidentally brought the size 2, not size 12 boots for me on the trip.  I wear a size 10 shoe, so even the 12 would have been a stretch, but the 2 was just too big.  Every 2-3 steps and I'd be out of a boot.  I think that this is what really made snowshoeing not so fun for me.


Snowshoeing crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment