God prepares you for things and inspires you in amazing ways. A post this morning from our friend Kathy reminded me of that.
This time last year we had the pleasure of having Kathy, Greg and their amazing boys stay with us for a week. I was amazed by the way they cared for their son with Cri-du-chat and I was amazed by the way their older son cared for his little brother. Little did I know how much strength I'd pull from their example over the year ahead and how much I'd see my kids step up in amazing ways like their son has.
You can read that post and more about their family at http://kathymcclelland.com/2015/11/selfless-when-it-comes-to-brother.html/
With Jonah we're on a long road and I pray fervently that he'll reach college age. At that point I'll have to decide what to do with the college fund that I can't stop contributing to every month despite the likelihood that Jonah wil go to college is extremely low.
We haven't talked about long term with our other kids, but I think about it a lot and I pray that we get to have those conversations and considerations of how we care for him into old age. In the interim and along the way I continue to be inspired by Kathy and Greg and their story.




Wow...who knew that the McClelland's stay last November would be used like this. God just keeps weaving it all together.
ReplyDelete