Thursday, May 11, 2017

Jesus Calling

These two, seriously - with all of the open seats in the van, they begged to sit right next to each other so that it would be easier to touch each other and play games on the ride to school.

And in the waiting - all the ways that God shows up.  A lesson that I have reiterated to myself over and over again - and it shows up to me at a time when it is hard to remember.

"Most of the situations that entangle your mind are not today's concerns; you have borrowed them from tomorrow.  In this case, I lift the problem out of today and deposit it in the future, where it is veiled from your eyes.  In its place I give you My Peace, which flows freely from My Presence."
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and with petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God."
Philippians 4:6

1 comment: