Talk about exciting times! I just turned 2 and have already had 2 parties! The first party was in New Jersey a few days early and then the other was on my actual birthday at home. The Sorensens came over to help sing and celebrate. For both parties I got ice cream cake, which is awesome! I have to say that so far being 2 totally rocks!
My first ice cream birthday cake, in New Jersey.
Everyone is singing and I think it's funny. Sam is there to help me blow out the candle in case I can't do it by myself (which I can).
And now I'm 2. Check out Sam in the background at the end making faces on the screen.
Here is happy birthday in English and then again in Danish. This is my "real" birthday celebration which was lots of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment