Sunday, June 21, 2009

Live Action

As I said, there are a lot of great memories from our New Jersey trip, so here is some video footage to highlight the action. Sorry that most of them aren't rotated. We still need to either remember to orient the camera correctly or learn to rotate the final product.


Here I am rocking it out in Cape May.



Here I am pulling Sam and Selah down the boardwalk. I had my own ideas about where we should be going, and none of those ideas involved going home, which is why I keep trying to get off the boardwalk.


If you don't think I'm funny, ask Anna. I do have an obsession with monitors making noise, and if you know daddy you know he can't go anywhere without his radar detector which I was commenting about.


Here I am chasing waves. This is great sport if you've never tried it I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment