Early in the week, we took a family walk and brought Sam with us. Daddy couldn't resist giving us boys soft serve ice cream. Mummy was a little concerned, but we had a great time with the yummy treat and all the mess washed out.
Anna hung out in the stroller while we ate ice cream. She may have missed out, but she didn't seem that upset by it. As you can see, it was a bit chilly, but that didn't hamper the fun.
Anna and I were goofing off on the bed. We had lots of good sibling bonding time and made all sorts of memories that only mummy & daddy will remember. :)
We went to the Cape May Zoo to see all the animals. Lots of zoo animals walk on 4 feet, so I thought I was see what it was like. Mummy's not quite sure, but I'm either imitating the zebras or the giraffes.
At the zoo I rode the carousel and the kiddie train. A few days later we went back to the zoo and all I could talk about was the train ride and the carousel ride. Is it wrong if those were my favorite parts of the zoo?
Lizzy brought her guitar and was giving me lessons. I don't have much of a musical ear thanks to my parents, but maybe Lizzy can teach me.
We ventured to Cape May one day and played on the boardwalk. At the arcade they have kiddie rides. We all took turns riding the rides, and here Selah and I are sharing the firetruck.
Just a short walk from our house was a great playground. Sam, Ellie and I could never coordinate ou slide trips, but we sure did have fun. Although Sam and I may run around crazy, Ellie is the best climber on the bunch.
Walking back from the playground Sam and Selah tuckered out, so I pulled them along on the boardwalk.
Lily and Anna hanging out in their bouncy seats.
Toward the end of the week we went to the Wetlands Institute, which had a touch tank. Here is a horseshoe crab. They also showed us a baby terapin turtle which was so cute mummy is still talking about it.
As I said, there was some good sibling bonding. Here I'm holding Anna's hand while we drive around town.
Anna at the beach in her special beach tent.
Anna was trying to brush a bug off of Lily's face, or at least that's what she told me.
We just got back from the best vacation ever! We spent the week on the Jersey shore with Leslie, the Dorns, Gordons, Lewises, Lohneses and Watsons. That's 13 adults and 8 kids between 4 1/2 months and 3 years. The weather wasn't really beach weather, but that didn't stop us from having a fabulous time at the beach. There are so many great pictures, so excuse the overload, but we couldn't help but show some of the highlights.
No comments:
Post a Comment