I just had my 2 year check up this week, a little late. Everything checks out a-ok and I have 3 of my 4 2 1/2 year molars already. Mummy does not recommend putting your fingers in my mouth! I weighed in at 26.5 lbs (25% - wow!!!!) and a long 36" (86%). Next up on the list: toddler bed, dropping paci and potty training. Never a dull moment.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
2
I just had my 2 year check up this week, a little late. Everything checks out a-ok and I have 3 of my 4 2 1/2 year molars already. Mummy does not recommend putting your fingers in my mouth! I weighed in at 26.5 lbs (25% - wow!!!!) and a long 36" (86%). Next up on the list: toddler bed, dropping paci and potty training. Never a dull moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment