Wednesday, July 8, 2009

UK Adventures

Double-decker bus ride. Need I say more? Seriously, I love this place, even their buses are cool!


I can't take my eyes off of all of the sites from the top part of a double decker-bus. I would have riden the bus everyday if I could have!

Anne and Lorna swinging me. This is one of the best ways to "walk" through town.

At the park I met this cute little girl on the merry go round. This was my first time on a merry go round as they don't seem to exist in American playgrounds anymore. It was lots of fun, another reason I love this place!

In case you were wondering, I'm pretty sure that this is Percy. We went to the transport museum and there were all these great old steam engines. It was enough to spark mummy's interest in trains again.

Trying on noses at the art museum.

"Driving" the dune buggy at the sea coast in Largs.

While we were in the UK we did all sorts of fun everyday things. It may not have been anything special, but I had fun with each and every adventure that we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment