Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family Aboard

Gran, Cousin Anne, Anna, Aunt Liz, Uncle Richard, Mummy, Me and Daddy (we forgot to get this picture before Lorna left so she's missing, but I had a great time with her as well)

Aunt Liz is feeding me a cupcake. With all these June birthdays, every time I see a cupcake or a cake I figure it's time for me to eat cake!

Anna and Gran

Uncle Richard and Anna

Cousin Lorna and Anna

Great-grandpa Goodall, me and daddy. If only Grandpa had been around we would have had all 4 generations, but 3 will have to do.

Anna and me with Great-grandma Goodall

Me and Anna with Great-grandpa Goodall

I just got back for an excellent visit with my family in the UK. It was my first time meeting most of the family and I had a great time. In addition to all the family in the pictures, I got to meet Uncle John, cousin Sabrina and her kids, Courtney and Mark, Uncle Alec, Aunt Betty and "Aunt" Lorna, "Aunt" Vicki and "Uncle" Dave. I love when I can be the center of attention. I mean I had to share some of the spotlight with Anna, but I'm getting used to that and she still does sleep a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment