Today Grandma Abrams from Colorado had to go home. I didn't realize that she didn't live here in Massachusetts with us as she's been here all my life. I miss her already. Noah and Anna didn't want to sit still for a picture of all of us, but here is the best that Mummy was able to take. I look forward to seeing Grandma again, but I know she had to get home to see Great Grandma Schoon and Uncle Scott who is graduating from Nursing School this weekend.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Bye Bye Grandma
Today Grandma Abrams from Colorado had to go home. I didn't realize that she didn't live here in Massachusetts with us as she's been here all my life. I miss her already. Noah and Anna didn't want to sit still for a picture of all of us, but here is the best that Mummy was able to take. I look forward to seeing Grandma again, but I know she had to get home to see Great Grandma Schoon and Uncle Scott who is graduating from Nursing School this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment