Saturday, December 11, 2010

Coming Home

My coming home outfit, complete with paci and all.

Anna peeking on me to make sure that I really was ready to come home.

Noah thinks he's going to carry me out.

My first birthday cake.

Everyone sang to me and then Noah helped me blow my candle out. I didn't really get what was going on, but everyone else was very excited.

Classic Anna messy face - or so I'm told.

And a classic Noah goofy face.

After a few days in the hospital, it was time to come home. Life is much more cozy at home and I get to spend way more time with Noah and Anna this way. To help celebrate my homecoming, they even baked me a cake. I didn't get to eat the cake, but everyone else enjoyed it. Life at home sure is grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment