If you know me, you know that I love trains. In the midst of my new baby brother and Christmas, mummy and daddy made time for us to check out the Polar Express experience out of the Woburn commuter rail station. Despite all of the Polar Express excitement, I was most interested in the train because I really do love trains. Any excuse for a train ride is awesome, so this was a great day.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Polar Express
If you know me, you know that I love trains. In the midst of my new baby brother and Christmas, mummy and daddy made time for us to check out the Polar Express experience out of the Woburn commuter rail station. Despite all of the Polar Express excitement, I was most interested in the train because I really do love trains. Any excuse for a train ride is awesome, so this was a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment