As part of the Memorial Day holiday celebration, we all went biking on the Minuteman Trail and ended up in Lexington Center. Noah was able to bike along side mummy and daddy for the whole 2.5 miles! We had a little picnic in Lexington, which included peanut butter and fluff sandwiches. Talk about the most awesome sandwich in the world! I sure do hope there's more biking to Lexington in my future!
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Fluffy Face
As part of the Memorial Day holiday celebration, we all went biking on the Minuteman Trail and ended up in Lexington Center. Noah was able to bike along side mummy and daddy for the whole 2.5 miles! We had a little picnic in Lexington, which included peanut butter and fluff sandwiches. Talk about the most awesome sandwich in the world! I sure do hope there's more biking to Lexington in my future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Fluffernutters!! I had never heard of them until Boston. I think Somerville (the birthplace of Fluff) has a Fluff festival every year.
ReplyDelete