Friday, November 18, 2011

Big Day

What made today a big day you ask? As promised, I'm walking before my first birthday! Ok, to be fair, I'm not walking across the room, but I have taken my first official steps. Since all my steps have been toward mummy, it's hard for her to capture them so this stroll with the stroller will have to do, but watch out world, here I come!

Anna was excited for my achievement.

Other news from the day is that I took a small tumble down 1 stair today. This was yet another opportunity for mummy to have to deal with mouth blood. As you can see from this picture, the damage isn't noticeable, but mummy is curtailing my freedom on the stairs.

The final wonder of today is that I have found a new stash of toys! Mummy keeps telling me not to play with the small appliances, but I don't know what she's talking about, this is a great face guard!


As I'm making all these discoveries today and growing up before your eyes, here I am terrorizing Noah by trying to steal his markers. I actually was able to grab the marker cap and as Noah was trying to take it back he colored blue marker on my head. Between my walking and terrorizing skills, I think the tables are turning for me!

1 comment:

  1. so neat that your neighbors came out! sounds like a lovely time! I love keeping up your blog - you are the only one on my roll who has kept up with it! :)

    ReplyDelete