Noah's gotten into imitating his teaching situations lately. This week he was acting like his Promiseland (Sunday school) teacher, Mr. Brad. Monkey see, monkey do has a cascading effect in our house and the other day I was acting like Noah, acting like Mr. Brad. That was the same day I debuted my first pigtails. I see a lot more imitating and a lot more pigtails in my future!
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Monkey See
Noah's gotten into imitating his teaching situations lately. This week he was acting like his Promiseland (Sunday school) teacher, Mr. Brad. Monkey see, monkey do has a cascading effect in our house and the other day I was acting like Noah, acting like Mr. Brad. That was the same day I debuted my first pigtails. I see a lot more imitating and a lot more pigtails in my future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love Anna's pigtails! Also fun to watch Jonah growing--he's a few steps ahead of Eva, so we get a glimpse of what's next.
ReplyDeleteJessica