Since before we moved to Chicago, I've been excited about seeing the Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower). It's one of the tallest buildings in the world and it was all I could talk about when I talked about Chicago. Well, this weekend I got my wish and with the neighbors in town we went to the Willis Tower. It was awesome. We actually went out to breakfast to start the day, then to the Tower. Mummy and the neighbors stayed in Chicago visiting a few extra sights, including "The Bean".
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Willis Tower
Since before we moved to Chicago, I've been excited about seeing the Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower). It's one of the tallest buildings in the world and it was all I could talk about when I talked about Chicago. Well, this weekend I got my wish and with the neighbors in town we went to the Willis Tower. It was awesome. We actually went out to breakfast to start the day, then to the Tower. Mummy and the neighbors stayed in Chicago visiting a few extra sights, including "The Bean".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment