Today we went to Cider Hill Farm to pick berries. It was my first fruit picking experience and it was pretty fun. Mummy kept biting open blueberries and squeezing the mush inside into my mouth. I shuddered every time I tasted the blueberries, but I loved it all at the same time. I don't know if anyone could love berries as much as Anna though, who ate her weight in the bounty we harvested.
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Berry Nice to Meet You
Today we went to Cider Hill Farm to pick berries. It was my first fruit picking experience and it was pretty fun. Mummy kept biting open blueberries and squeezing the mush inside into my mouth. I shuddered every time I tasted the blueberries, but I loved it all at the same time. I don't know if anyone could love berries as much as Anna though, who ate her weight in the bounty we harvested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment