Friday, July 29, 2011

ConDUCKtors

Although I really don't know what this means, I "love that dirty water"!!!

The Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial bridge - or as well call it "the way we go to church".

Colonel Duct Tape, our official conducktor.

Noah and I navigating the Charles River in our duck.

Jonah having a snuggle with Gran while we're touring around.

I got a turn behind the wheel all by myself!

Noah really enjoyed driving the duck. Maybe he'll become an official conducktor when he grows up.

The carousel at the Rose Kennedy Greenway.

As we prepare to move to Illinois, we're doing all sorts of great Boston things. Some of the highlights include a spin around the carousel on the Rose Kennedy Greenway and another Duck Tour. Even though Chicago is going to become our new city, Boston will always be in our blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment