Friday, July 29, 2011

Storyland

Mummy and daddy tricked us into riding the Bamboo Shoots ride. It's your traditional water ride with a steep drop (which you can see a bit of in the background). We were much happier to play in this stationary car then on the actual ride.

I think that Anna's trying to be Little BoPeep, although I'm not totally sure.

It was fun to goof around in the ball pit with Anna and Katie.

And of course the classic picture with Humpty Dumpty. I'm pretty sure Anna made a similar face at him last year.

We got to meet Cinderella (or as Anna calls her, Cinderbella) at Storyland.

No trip to North Conway is complete without a visit to Storyland. We did the 2-day pass and went with Katie & Grant on the second day. Two perfect days at Storyland helped to make our visit to North Conway complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment