Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thomas the Tank Engine

To start the day off, Gran gave me a Thomas shirt as a big hint to my special birthday adventure. It really was a great day!

See how cool Thomas is????

Jonah liked his first train ride.

Anna may seem more excited then I am about our train ticket, but I really did enjoy the ride.

Sir Topham Hatt was also at the train station. We were very happy to get to meet him.

Isn't Gran the best to make me such a cool cake for my birthday?

My birthday this year was the best! Gran took me (and Anna, Jonah and mummy) to see Thomas the Tank Engine. Now this was no dinky Thomas, but the actual life-size carriage pulling Thomas. As if that wasn't exciting enough, Gran made my birthday cake to look like a train. I can tell that 4 is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment