Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lunch Date



Back in Reading we had a nice tradition that Jonah, mummy, Gitte and I would go to lunch every Friday that Noah had lunch bunch at school. Clearly some traditions have had to change, but mummy's trying to keep things fun and Jonah, mummy and I have taken to going to lunch on Mondays when Noah does Literacy Lunch Bunch (they read a book and focus on an author while eating lunch). It's not as much fun without Gitte, but we're trying out best.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna and Jonah,
    I also really miss our lunch-dates! Maybe when I visit you guys in November, we can all go to your new lunch place?
    We are looking SO much forward to see you soon, we hardly can't wait...
    Take care, and have a great weekend...
    PS: take care of your teeth...
    Big hug
    Gitte

    ReplyDelete