Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tree House

In addition to the tree house, they had a basketball court. After lots of tries, I think I actually made a basket, but it was mostly luck. The slide in the background isn't the cool one that I mentioned. Mummy took a few pictures of me "catching" Anna on the cool slide, but the flash wasn't on so they didn't come out very well.

Jonah hanging out ("trapped") in the baby section .

Anna also liked the baby section and practiced her jumping. I think that it took her a while to warm up to the scale of the tree house and the baby area helped her feel comfortable.

There's this fun kids play place called the Tree House that we went to this week. It looks like a giant tree house with a little baby area for Jonah to play in. There was a fun slide that I really liked. Anna was lukewarm about the slide until I started to catch her at the bottom. She loved me catching her so much that she wouldn't even let mummy catch her, only me. I'm such a proud big brother and we loved the Tree House so much I'm sure we'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment