Thursday, October 20, 2011

Snagletooth

See the little half moon missing from my left front tooth? Like I said, it's not that big a deal, but it is noticeable.

I'm gonna say that it's hard to notice the damage when I smile.

More free standing. I've got the skills for walking and just need to decide when I'm ready to get going.

Since people keep telling me how much I look like Noah, I thought I should keep things going. Confused? Well, this weekend I decided to chip one of my front teeth. My injury wasn't nearly as spectacular as Noah's and was resolved with a little filing of a sharp edge at the dentist office. Mummy can't believe that this is the beginning of my injury streak, but I really do want to be like my bother.

1 comment:

  1. Both my kids have chipped teeth from,well, we don't know what. Their dentists aren't too concerned since they are going to fall out soon.

    ReplyDelete