I've been working on my standing skills like mad! The other day I stood up in the middle of the yard at church. That's right, no holding on to anything - I just stood on up. Today at Kinsch's I used the hay bale to stand up. Mummy suspects that if I put my mind to it I could actually start walking. She tells me that she's in no hurry for me to walk, but I've a few tricks up my sleeve to surprise her.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Standing Man
I've been working on my standing skills like mad! The other day I stood up in the middle of the yard at church. That's right, no holding on to anything - I just stood on up. Today at Kinsch's I used the hay bale to stand up. Mummy suspects that if I put my mind to it I could actually start walking. She tells me that she's in no hurry for me to walk, but I've a few tricks up my sleeve to surprise her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment