I had my first field trip for school this week to the Crabtree Nature Center. It was a beautiful day and it was a lot of fun to learn about nature. Here I am checking out the nature.
Jonah came to Crabtree with me. Because there was a chance it was going to be muddy, Jonah had to wear an old set of my boots. He didn't notice that they were pink and was happy to be along for the adventure.
Liz is a new addition to our family. Since Julia has arrived, mummy and daddy don't have enough hands, and Liz has been invaluable to us. As an example, she took us to Crabtree. She doesn't like to be in pictures, but I was able to take 1 that she conceded to sharing.
Walking the plank at Crabtree with Camryn. I'm not sure how Jonah ended up in the lead.
Saturday, October 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment