Yesterday we finally got to carve our pumpkins. I was much more interested in the pumpkin carving this year than last year, but I really loved the pumpkins guts most of all. Here Anna is showing off some pumpkin guts.
Noah, demonstrating how to get pumpkin guts out.
Although when daddy first started taking the pumpkin guts out I freaked out a bit, I really got the hang of it. After my pumpkin was carved, I tried to put the guts back inside to "feed" him.
Daddy helped Anna carve a cat into her pumpkin. He actually helped everyone with the carving part, something about kids and sharp objects......
This was my classic carving picture - holding a handful of pumpkin guts yelling "cheese" for the camera.
As you'll see, I wasn't joking about stuffing my pumpkin full. He was a hungry pumpkin so I had to keep feeding him.
Our final products. Mine is a giant face, Noah's is a haunted house with bats and Anna's is a cat. Daddy did, I mean, we did a nice job huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment