Saturday, October 20, 2012

Northwest Community Hospital

While I was at the hospital dealing with the business of being born, I had a few visitors.  The most important visitors were my family.  Here I am with my big sister Anna.  We had an instant connection and I can't wait to grow up and be like her!

Here I am with my biggest brother Noah.  Because he has so much practice, he's already a great big brother who I can tell is going to do a wonderful job protecting and caring for me.

A quick picture with Grandma and big brother Jonah.  Jonah made everyone laugh because he leaned in to give me a kiss and then held his nose and said, "Smells".  I don't think I smell, but everyone says Jonah is a bit of a comedian and clearly he'll do anything for a laugh.

Mummy with her 4 kids.  These are apparently the pictures that help have the reality of 4 kids sink in.  I think we're a good looking brood if you ask me.
Noah loves mail.  At kindergarten there was a mail station in the first few weeks of school, so Noah took a bunch of cards to welcome me to the world.  There were get well cards, thank you cards, sympathy cards, birthdays cards and Valentine's Day cards in the mix.  Everyone who entered our room commented on our card wall, which was clearly a display of love from my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment