Monday, January 23, 2012

Legoland

As birthday festivities continue, we went to Legoland today. From what I hear, it doesn't hold a candle to the Legoland in Denmark, which I can't wait to visit, but this will do for now. This is Anna in the Play Zone.

There was a ring of spare legos that Jonah liked to crawl around, grab legos and then run away with as many as he could carry. Here he is loading up.

They had this cool ball swing thing. I was able to demonstrate my upper body strength by pulling up on the rope and swing on the ball. Who needs legos when there's this fun swing?

They had this earthquake-like tester. Here is Anna building a tower so she could check the earthquake-safeness. We don't have a lot of earthquakes here in Illinois, but I'm proud to report that Anna's building would stand.

The best part of Legoland was that Grandpa bought me a few lego kits and then helped me build them. It was a nice bonding time and I got cool lego toys out of the deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment