Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Waterman

Our water in Barrington is very hard and mummy thinks that it tastes funny, so we have a water delivery service. Recently Noah and Anna have been allowed to help themselves with the water machine. Since I'm a big kid too, I decided that I was going to help myself as well. You'll see that I've got one cup all lined up and a number of others ready to go. As soon as I can figure out how to push the buttons we are going to have a serious water party!

Since I can't get the water to come out, I'm practicing shuffling the cups around. I did get a real surprise the other day when Anna left a full cup of water sitting on the water machine. When I went to move the cup, let's just say that my sleeve was soaking wet. As I said, this water machine is going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment